My Favourite Blogs of 2015

Now that 2015 is over, I wanted to do a post about my favourite blogs I've been reading over the year. This is just disclaimer to say that I have read lots of posts by different bloggers over 2015 and I've enjoyed reading all of them, and these blogs are just a few of my favourites for you to maybe have a look at during 2016!

Picture from Yasmin's blog post (here)


Yasmin Stefanie (find her blog HERE)
I followed Yasmin on Twitter due to our mutual love of The Script, and after a while of following her I noticed that she had posted a few links to her blog. After reading a few of her posts, I quickly became a big fan of her writing style and the topics she wrote about. Yasmin blogs about a variety of topics ranging from music to beauty to style to food. I especially like her beauty and lifestyle posts- this one is one of my favourites!

Picture from Hayley's blog post (here)

Hayley Hunter (find her blog HERE)
Hayley is someone who I've followed on Instagram and Twitter for a while, and I can often relate to her tweets about tea and coffee! I love the design of her blog and her posts about mental health are easy to read as well as being educational. I also enjoy looking at her art portfolio- she's very talented and her art is amazing, especially the paper cutting- I don't know how she does that without slicing her fingers off!
Picture from Polly's blog post (here)

Polly Vadasz (find her blog HERE)
The final blog that I've loved in 2015 is Polly's. I've followed Polly and her shop Sighh for quite a long time, and I'm in love with all the products in her shop. I really like Polly's blog as it's interesting to know what goes on during the design process of making her products, and her posts are always very easy to read. I also like her posts about small businesses! (here and here)

I hope you enjoyed reading this short post and that you make sure to check out the 3 blogs I've mentioned! Have a lovely day! 

Abbie Xx

Popular Posts